Knitting Daily is offering a very useful little PDF of knitting techniques for free!
People often complain that Knitting Daily’s blog is nothing but advertising, and yeah, a lot of times, it is, but that doesn’t mean that sometimes there aren’t some very useful things offered by them. (And their online blog is a useful repository to search if you’re having a hard time finding information on a technique.)
This little PDF is a very useful collection of random tips to help your knitting look better.
Included in the PDF are:
- Useful cast-ons
- Making a French knot
- Working short rows
- Felting or blocking your pieces successfully
- Making an applied I-chord
- Doing a three-needle bind-off
- Finishing a project with pom poms and tassels
- Reverse single-crochet finish
- even more!
I’m going to put mine on both my phone and my iPad, so I’ll have them with me when I need them, very useful.